[OT] Anyone going to AC/DC at the HSBC???

rickshaw

Just wondering if any of you are going to see the rock and roll giants play at HSBC this fall?

My wife, and 2 kids (10 and 7) will be heading to Vancouver next Saturday to witness the thunder from down under for most likely the final time.

If anyone is on the fence, get off it and go. You will not be disappointed unlike many hockey games you attended in the past few years.

AC/DC are true marvels and are completely destroying venues worldwide. For men who average out at age 57, they are truly remarkable. It is well worth the $100 and will be the best 2 hours you have out this year. Guaranteed.

I would love to, but not for $95 a ticket. That's no matter where the seat is.]

I hear ya, but here's my thoughts on the price. For $95 you are guaranteed, not hoping, guaranteed to have the best 2 hours you can remember.

Unlike a hockey game, you won't leave disappointed because your team sucked that night.

Also, compared to other acts going, the price really is a bargain. Rolling Stones - $200 plus U2 - $250, Madonna - $300 The list goes on. Fact is, in today's age AC/DC is a bargain. Other acts are charging more than a $100 a seat but they are all nostalgia acts. Eagles, Elton John, Tina Turner etc all charge over $100 a pop.

I know we all have our financial issues, but if you can save a few bucks by missing a dud Sabre game on the sked, you won't be sorry.

I saw them in '96 on the Ballbreaker Tour (with a very good opening band, The Wildhearts, I might add. They, too are worth checking out!) AC/DC are incredible in concert. They are worth the money and I did try to get tickets this time, the only ones available were almost behind the stage with an "obstructed view of the stage". I still might try ebay. I would like to see them again. They are in my top 5 concerts of all time (and I have seen 150 +. Not bragging, just saying, that's all). I recommend you see them.

I saw them in '96 on the Ballbreaker Tour (with a very good opening band, The Wildhearts, I might add. They, too are worth checking out!) AC/DC are incredible in concert. They are worth the money and I did try to get tickets this time, the only ones available were almost behind the stage with an "obstructed view of the stage". I still might try ebay. I would like to see them again. They are in my top 5 concerts of all time (and I have seen 150 +. Not bragging, just saying, that's all). I recommend you see them.

They're way better than the Ballbreaker Tour, IMO. I've seen them 12 times and have lots of memories. All the shows have been great but there is something about this tour that has impressed me more so.

Just wondering if any of you are going to see the rock and roll giants play at HSBC this fall?

My wife, and 2 kids (10 and 7) will be heading to Vancouver next Saturday to witness the thunder from down under for most likely the final time.

If anyone is on the fence, get off it and go. You will not be disappointed unlike many hockey games you attended in the past few years.

AC/DC are true marvels and are completely destroying venues worldwide. For men who average out at age 57, they are truly remarkable. It is well worth the $100 and will be the best 2 hours you have out this year. Guaranteed.

Were not... :worthy: .... I saw them on the start of this tour through Pgh here in January and I agree if you can afford it and have the chance they really put on great show. I took my wife who had never seen them and isn't really into head banger rock and she admitted it was a great show/good time. So for those about to rock I salute You !

Archived