Kasparaitis Cowers Yet Again

Eleven

Guest sabre31_98

I just saw that article on ESPN.Com. I am glad someone else finally got tired of Kasparaitis' schitck. Good for Brashear (I never thought I would ever say that!). I cannot believe an NHL player would cover up like that...

I am actually involved in a nice little debate over this on another message board....it is amazing to me how ignorant many Rangers fans are....they will defend anything this guy does just because he is on their team. You can find a clip of the Brashear thing from last night on hockeyfights.com, click videos. You need an up-to-date windows media player to view the file. It is pretty sweet, but Brashear still has his gloves on as he's punching him. I knew as soon as I saw it that he would be suspended. I hope someone on the Sabres gives Kasparaitis what is coming to him, the guy is gutless and has no respect for the game.

If you go over to hockeyfights.com, you can see the fight...I mean the turtle. Brashaer gave him one good shot to the face with glove on and Kasper immediately went into his shell. I don't have the link here at work, but if anybody wants it, I'll post it when I get home.

Guest jean guy laporte

Just wait until March 27th, when that ugly bastard gets his head handed to him by any number of Sabre players.

Which Sabre(s) would be most likely do do anything?

Just wait until March 27th, when that ugly bastard gets his head handed to him by any number of Sabre players.

When in the history of the franchise has this ever happened? ;)

Anyway. The Sabres are in a drive for home ice. It is not the time to start thinking pay back. I would hate to see the Sabres lose the Division because someone felt the need to pay back.

When in the history of the franchise has this ever happened? ;)

Anyway. The Sabres are in a drive for home ice. It is not the time to start thinking pay back. I would hate to see the Sabres lose the Division because someone felt the need to pay back.

payback is essential for the simple reason that we don't get pushed around later in the playoffs... even if its a face wash, sucker punch or some sort of big hit of that disease of a player thats enough for me... he plays dirty, he is dirty, he sounds dirty, he looks dirty... just a filthy human being lol! :lol:

Kasparitis is the worst kind of player...he's like the mayors son...guy can do what he wants and when someone calls him on it he throws his arms up in the air or turtles up...thing is he will never change and there's nothing anyone can do about it......i would just love to see a hip check bend his knee backwards

I hope the Sabres dress Peters instead of Pyatt that night, and Peters grabs him and beats him badly. Who cares if Peters gets suspended. What Brashear did to Kasparaitis the other night was not enough. I want to see someone give that gutless cheapshot artist what he deserves. I doubt Ruff will dress Peters, but you never know. If not, I say we get McKee to take runs at Jagr all night long.

Archived