Hey, Seymour!

That Aud Smell

If you're in Buffalo today, you know what the weather's like. And if you're not, you can catch a glimpse by looking at the Skyway cam here.

While this is supposed to clear up by tonight, the current weather coupled with a home game scheduled tonight, made me recall that infamous snowed-in game from years ago in which the cry that is this thread's title came roaring down from the oranges in the third period. (By way of context, Milt Ellis had earlier come over the P.A. to announce that all fans could go to their nearest SportService food station to receive, IIRC, 2 complimentary hot dogs, a box of popcorn and a soft drink.)

If you're in Buffalo today, you know what the weather's like. And if you're not, you can catch a glimpse by looking at the Skyway cam here.

While this is supposed to clear up by tonight, the current weather coupled with a home game scheduled tonight, made me recall that infamous snowed-in game from years ago in which the cry that is this thread's title came roaring down from the oranges in the third period. (By way of context, Milt Ellis had earlier come over the P.A. to announce that all fans could go to their nearest SportService food station to receive, IIRC, 2 complimentary hot dogs, a box of popcorn and a soft drink.)

Wasn't that a King's game also?

I just tried to drive to campus to get my friday skate in. The roads are pretty sh---y, but they're manageable. Unfortunately my plan was foiled by a fellow RIT student who decided to pull out of an apartment complex, uphill, in front of a dump truck. Poor dump truck never had a chance. Had to slam on his breaks to stop from hitting the little hatchback that was struggling to gain traction up the hill. I pulled into the complex to turn around, give them some time to get up the hill, came back out, the car had made it, the poor dump truck hadn't. Couldn't get traction to save his life.

So much for that. Guess I'll just start drinkin early. :beer:

I just tried to drive to campus to get my friday skate in. The roads are pretty sh---y, but they're manageable. Unfortunately my plan was foiled by a fellow RIT student who decided to pull out of an apartment complex, uphill, in front of a dump truck. Poor dump truck never had a chance. Had to slam on his breaks to stop from hitting the little hatchback that was struggling to gain traction up the hill. I pulled into the complex to turn around, give them some time to get up the hill, came back out, the car had made it, the poor dump truck hadn't. Couldn't get traction to save his life.

So much for that. Guess I'll just start drinkin early. :beer:

Great, I finally have a day to do my Xmas shopping and am about to head out your way (Marketplace). Should be fun. <_<

Archived