(Wildcat) Portland question on Jimmy Bonneau

Claude Balls

You need to add the youtube [][/] codes in order to embed a video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You need to add the youtube [][/] codes in order to embed a video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I was trying to figure that out. Thanks. I just linked it instead.

No problem. It's a useful trick to know.

As for Bonneau, I've seen two of his fights and he's looked good, but not great. Also, while size isn't everything, he's not even Gaustad's size, much less Peters'. Bonneau is listed at 6' 2", 216 lbs, while Peter is 6' 4", 247 lbs. If the team feels that they need a true heavy-weight enforcer on the roster, then Bonneau probably isn't going to replace Peters.

No problem. It's a useful trick to know.

As for Bonneau, I've seen two of his fights and he's looked good, but not great. Also, while size isn't everything, he's not even Gaustad's size, much less Peters'. Bonneau is listed at 6' 2", 216 lbs, while Peter is 6' 4", 247 lbs. If the team feels that they need a true heavy-weight enforcer on the roster, then Bonneau probably isn't going to replace Peters.

I watched a bunch of his fights on youtube. What ever happened to these "supposed" toughguys taking off their visors before fighting? They don't seem to do it that often.

His size puts him more in the Neil/Boulton/Lucic category then. It would be nice to find a guy with Peters size who can contribute a little more.

I was over at the Portland Pirates website today and I know some of guys (and gals) talk about seeing a Pirates game.

Click here http://www.portlandpirates.com/AmeripriseKids.asp

and you can get 4 free tickets for your family just by filling out a form online and (naturally) having your name sent to this financial company, which I guess isn't a bad thing right now. You get to pick any game you want.

Mancari? Oh, you meant a tough guy...

I also said "contribute a little more" :blush: . Mancari is an AHL lifer if you ask me. He can practically dominate at the AHL level, but put him in the NHL and he's lost. Another Jim Hofford. No that's wrong, Hoff was a tough bastardio too.

Another Jim Hofford. No that's wrong, Hoff was a tough bastardio too.

I used to work at Greece Ridge Mall (smoke shop) and Jim Hoffard was the Mall Manager, I think he worked for Wilmorite. He wasn't much taller than me but his hands were the size of my head. He looked like a gorilla.

Archived