Sabres Vintage Gear

inkman

if you click on the ice jerseys ad from the front of Sabrespace - there is a vintage section there. It only has a couple of items, but maybe there will be something there that floats your boat (and obviously they will kick back something to us).

if you click on the ice jerseys ad from the front of Sabrespace - there is a vintage section there. It only has a couple of items, but maybe there will be something there that floats your boat (and obviously they will kick back something to us).

Thanks Scott. I've checked it out already as I am a Sabrespace promoter :thumbsup: , but alas a windbreaker was not found.

you'll probably have to do what I'm going to do... get a slug windbreaker, buy a vinatge logo patch and cover up the slug... I got a windbreaker as a gift with the slug on the front left and "Buffalo Sabres" on the back, I love it but will be covering up the slug with a vintage logo patch soon.

The store downtown might have one soon, they have a ton of good logo clothes, they did have fleece pullovers and zip ups last week but not windbreakers yet

I got a windbreaker as a gift with the slug on the front left and "Buffalo Sabres" on the back, I love it but will be covering up the slug with a vintage logo patch soon.

I can live with the slug, as I have three articles of clothing with it on them; but if the team goes back to the old logo (or some version of it), I will be stuck with another out of date windbreaker.

Archived