[OT] Xbox 360 EA Sports Team

hopeleslyobvious

Pretty much. Got the nickname ditch from gettin plastered and passing out in a ditch on the side of the road and the mcgee just followed for some reason.

Ah, I see.

"And I'm Tits...err I'm Ron Burgundy."

Is this still going to happen? I went on there last night and there were only 2 people signed up--me and hopeleslyobvious.

When this was posted I was up for it, but my 10 month old daughter is running all over the place and I don't want her to trip on or grab the ethernet cable, so I cancled my xbox live account. I'm already already going through xbox live w/drawal.

Gamertag is Campy.

I should probably let you guys know I have a full schedule this year and I often end up taking tests and assignments home to grade. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I may not be able to participate in all of the games...

Will we be using our BeAPro dudes or EA's default Sabres roster?

And to the rest of the NHL09 fans around here: C'mon guys, it's just for fun so it doesn't matter how well you do or don't play (I'm not great by any means). Let's Sabre-Up and give it a shot!

Gamertag is Campy.

I should probably let you guys know I have a full schedule this year and I often end up taking tests and assignments home to grade. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I may not be able to participate in all of the games...

Will we be using our BeAPro dudes or EA's default Sabres roster?

And to the rest of the NHL09 fans around here: C'mon guys, it's just for fun so it doesn't matter how well you do or don't play (I'm not great by any means). Let's Sabre-Up and give it a shot!

I have a full schedule too. I am working well more than full time, taking 2 classes, trying to see as much of Japan as I can while I'm here and training hard for a marathon, so this isn't the top of my priority list. Also, I'm 13 hours ahead of most of you As far as I can tell, if 2 people from our team are online at the same time we can play a game. I have no aspirations to win the EA cup, I just think the league sounds fun in general.

Archived