Free Agency Frenzy

Corp000085

Peters being compared to Bernier? If I was Bernier, I'd come hunt you down. That is about as insulting as you can be. B-)

Haha, I wouldn't blame him. All I'm saying is I think Peters still has some potential in him but he's stuck in a role that really doesn't suit him so he gets ragged on as useless, when it's probably the coaching staff that makes him that way.

Haha, I wouldn't blame him. All I'm saying is I think Peters still has some potential in him but he's stuck in a role that really doesn't suit him so he gets ragged on as useless, when it's probably the coaching staff that makes him that way.

Can't shoot, can't skate well, can't pass, can't score.

Fighting is the only thing he can do (even tho he's not good at that either). Him and Emery should be sparring this off season instead of thinking about going on Dancing with the Stars (which he would probably win with all that practice).

Can't shoot, can't skate well, can't pass, can't score.

Fighting is the only thing he can do (even tho he's not good at that either). Him and Emery should be sparring this off season instead of thinking about going on Dancing with the Stars (which he would probably win with all that practice).

I have to disagreed on your assessment of Peters. If you've ever seen him in practice, he does have a pretty decent shot. His skating is solid but he could be much faster if he dropped 20lbs. I can't comment on his passing but I thought him and Kaleta looked good together. And as far as scoring, that comes from ice time. You can't expect a player who plays barely half of a given season's games, with half the minutes of everyone else per game, to score goals. If he played a legitimate shift I think he could be near the league average. I just think his flaw is that he goes with the flow. I think if he tried, he could be better and would earn more ice time. But I think he's content doing what he does now.

Archived