Name your alltime favorite Sabre Goals

stenbaro

Guest Sloth
Rangers game 5 is the best game I can remember watching...the drury goal was so surreal...I actually remember yelling the F-word really loud. I was actually mad because at that point, I had already resigned myself that they were going to lose. That whole OT just built, and built and built. Watching Max score that goal, after being benched the game before, and seeing the whole team just pile on him at center ice was a memory that I will never forget. I wish I had a copy of that game, so that when my son gets old enough he can see it.

I did the exact the same thing when Drury scored! I fell on the floor swinging my arms and legs saying,"f yeah! f yeah!" I've never been that excited over a goal, touchdown, etc...before. The only draw back was the beer bottle in my hand went flying into the air. Wasting beer is always a heart wrenching moment. Tear...Tear... :cry:

One of my favorites has to be Briere's goal against Carolina in OT of Game 6 of the '06 ECF's to force a game 7. I was there in person, and it will probably be the best sporting event I'll ever go to. The place was wild.

Archived