Captain Clutch/Intangibles has been pretty quiet

LabattBlue

me three - but damn it if puppa's stunner against the oilers wasn't one of the greatest friday nights (?) of my life to that point in time (okay, ever). i believe i was a high school frosh at the time - i watched with a gang of friends, and we were stocked to the gills with doritos and rc cola.

I remember that shutout. It was probably -10 degrees that night. Nobody's car would start after watching the game on the tube.

Edit: I had to look that up. I remembered the shutout but the weather must of been from a different night. It was in Nov, 1985.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...752C1A963948260

Where has Captain Clutch/Intangibles been? Pretty quiet for 7 mil per year.

I know Quinny was willing to match any offer, but I'm glad Drury chose to go to the Rangers.

Ok, so Drury might not be fitting into the Rangers system that well, but fits ours VERY well and meant a lot to the Sabres success in 2006 and 2007.

But we are SO glad he is gone. Got it.

Ok, so Drury might not be fitting into the Rangers system that well, but fits ours VERY well and meant a lot to the Sabres success in 2006 and 2007.

But we are SO glad he is gone. Got it.

For 7 million a year?...Yes, I'm glad he's gone.

For 7 million a year?...Yes, I'm glad he's gone.

So there is no questions asked that Drury would have cost $7 million if the Sabres did what they had to do BEFORE July 1st, 2007???

To me that is the BIG issue here, how management handled these situations.

So there is no questions asked that Drury would have cost $7 million if the Sabres did what they had to do BEFORE July 1st, 2007???

To me that is the BIG issue here, how management handled these situations.

Yeah, yeah, I know. 5 mil for 5 years ;)

Wait...NO!...I'm not going there tonight. Sorry, going back to the GDT.

Yeah, yeah, I know. 5 mil for 5 years ;)

Wait...NO!...I'm not going there tonight. Sorry, going back to the GDT.

Yeah I hear ya...I have completely turned the page on Drury as a fan..onward and forward to the Draft and the off-season! :thumbsup:

Archived