What the fvck?

Two or less

Question

Did SDS jump off a cliff? Last night was depressing but to set the forums back a year.... am i misreading anything? Or am i just dumb? Did i miss a memo? I stayed away all day from the comp all day because i couldn't post, i made few posts on a different forum about the off-season and thats it. And WTF is this all about?

WHAT THE FVCK !?!?!?!?!?!

I'm BACK to briere48! JESUS CHRIST THIS IS A NIGHTMARE.

I gotta get off the computer. I'm seeing things. WTF!

8 answers to this question

Did SDS jump off a cliff? Last night was depressing but to set the forums back a year.... am i misreading anything? Or am i just dumb? Did i miss a memo? I stayed away all day from the comp all day because i couldn't post, i made few posts on a different forum about the off-season and thats it. And WTF is this all about?

Both this board and the stadium wall crashed last night and the board was restored to the spring of last year. I'm not sure if the recent posts will be restored. After SDS gets some rest, maybe he can chime in with more info on this.

Both this board and the stadium wall crashed last night and the board was restored to the spring of last year. I'm not sure if the recent posts will be restored. After SDS gets some rest, maybe he can chime in with more info on this.

It happened last night? I couldn't access the board while still at work, so I figured it happened sometime in the afternoon. Anyway, I hope it did or else work is catching on to my time wasting.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the board will be restored in short order. Something tells me that server backups are maintained at a higher interval than once per year. In any event, lets give it up to SDS for getting the board at least usable. We may not get any new members in the next 48 hours, but its back for us regulars.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the board will be restored in short order. Something tells me that server backups are maintained at a higher interval than once per year. In any event, lets give it up to SDS for getting the board at least usable. We may not get any new members in the next 48 hours, but its back for us regulars.

Here here!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.