Boston's finishing schedule

wjag

This is brutual. If Boston is going to make it, they are going to have to play against and beat some quality competition. Look at their last five: Thrashers, Devils, Canadiens, Sabres, Senators.

I don't see how they can hold up under this schedule.

HOME Avalanche

HOME Wild

AWAY Flyers

AWAY Red Wings

HOME Capitals

AWAY Rangers

AWAY Canadiens

HOME Canadiens

HOME Rangers

AWAY Penguins

AWAY Senators

HOME Penguins

HOME Thrashers

AWAY Devils

AWAY Canadiens

AWAY Sabres

HOME Senators

Bostons goaltending and defense suck! last night was a spark when mcDonald won in place of Thomas. Newsflash....KEEP MCDONALD IN GOAL!!!!....I am not a Bruins fan, but unfortunetly I watch and keep up on them. Savard in great, murrays too old, Chara sucks now. Bergeron is subpar this year, Thorton is in Sjose. they should have gone for biron. Its pretty bad, but I think it is the coaches disconnection and lack of motivation. Look for tenkrat and kessel in the future as well this bochenski guy. Thats the report from Boston. Go Sabres!

Quick side note....just came across a deal that didnt happen...Bruins Thomas and Mara fro Gerber and Schubert....Ottawa said no deal....

Look at their last five: Thrashers, Devils, Canadiens, Sabres, Senators.

I'm guessing they will have blown it, be mathematically eliminated, and ready to bend over for those last five games.

But then again, there are at least three other teams more qualified than Boston to do the same: Toronto, Montreal, Rangers.

Bruins haven't been in the postseason since '04- they might attract some interest, especially if folks believe they won't go any farther than the first round.

around here, it seems to be all red sox and then patriots

in NH, i can't find a bar to watch hockey in so I had to purchase center ice

but who knows...maybe this town will change their mind...bunch of bandwagoners anyway

around here, it seems to be all red sox and then patriots

in NH, i can't find a bar to watch hockey in so I had to purchase center ice

but who knows...maybe this town will change their mind...bunch of bandwagoners anyway

Drop enough coin in the bar and they'll put the game on for you. ;)

Archived