Kaleta

Allan in MD

Guest Sloth

A small part of me wants to agree that, but he is not a guy we need to set up for the playoffs. Now, the Sabres have been showing they can hit, which means NHL teams have to realize they just cannot make banging Buffalo up a part of their gameplan.

I am a big fan of adding muscle to the lineup, especially over the last couple weeks so we dont get banged around. But it backfired last night as kaleta's penalty ignited Montreal. We rolled with three lines most of the night, especially after peters was out. Kaleta wasnt really in the the 3rd at all. Just be careful is all I ask of kaleta. I am hoping to see Danius establish himself in front of the net eventually, he's got hands.

i watched that replay two or three times and that was a horses'ass call on kaleta. either nothing gets called or it is coincidental - awful call by the stripes and he only got it b/c he was a rookie..

It's hard to crosscheck someone when you never actually have two hands on the stick. The worst part there was that Ryder ended up scoring the goal even though he should've been in the box for throwing a punch.

Archived