Time to give Zubrus his official SS nickname

Claude Balls

I'm sure RJ has been practicing his ZZZzzzuuuUUUbrus call all week to get ready for DZ's first goal as a Sabre. I want to hear what you think his new nickname as a Sabre should be. I'm sure the boys already have one for him, but who says we can't throw a few out there.

I like "Dizzy". Just a little extension of his DZ initials. Hopefully he's not dizzy out on the ice.

I'm sure RJ has been practicing his ZZZzzzuuuUUUbrus call all week to get ready for DZ's first goal as a Sabre. I want to hear what you think his new nickname as a Sabre should be. I'm sure the boys already have one for him, but who says we can't throw a few out there.

I like "Dizzy". Just a little extension of his DZ initials. Hopefully he's not dizzy out on the ice.

Great minds think alike, that's how I came up with the user name that I've been using the last few years.

Hope you guys don't mind me jumping on the Buffalo bandwagon. Zubrus is my favourite player, been following him since his rookie season, so whatever team he plays for is always #2 NHL team (I won't mention what my 1st is). Excited to finally get to watch him the playoffs after the last few seasons in Washington.

How about "Tits"

I had a friend in high school whose last name was Zubrist which became Zu-Breast which eventually became Tits. :D

That's already taken. According to Ray Emery,"tits" is Spezza's nickname. Couldn't belong to a better player IMO. I assume they call him tits because he plays like a girl.

Archived