Please Tell Me Miller Is In Tonight

CallawaySabres

Do we know who will be in the pipes tonight? I am hoping Miller as I really want to be in the middle of the U-S-A chant - thanks for any info

Welcome to the forums.... i'd guess Miller will be in, like everyone already said, Miller tonight and Sunday, Biron on Saturday.

Have fun though.

Just courious, how much $$ did you spend? You get tickets from another source then the Sabres ?

we have yet to beat flordia so wouldn't it make sense to put the best we got out on saturday? if we are as good as we all know we are we should be able to beat anyone, and this is our last chance against Flordia. Just a thought...

we have yet to beat flordia so wouldn't it make sense to put the best we got out on saturday? if we are as good as we all know we are we should be able to beat anyone, and this is our last chance against Flordia. Just a thought...

While it would be nice to beat Florida, and get the monkey off our back, we don't "have" to beat them. If we lose to Florida, it's a 2 point game, since Florida is way back in the playoff hunt. If we catch Ottawa, the Carolina game is going to be important for playoff seeding. It has the potential to be a 4 point game. I would rather have Miller rested, then playing 2 games in less than 24 hours.

Honestly, I just got caught up in the true facts about Chuck Norris threads floating around.

Which is one of the best things ever to happen to email.

"There is no chin behind Chuck Norris's beard. There is only another

fist."

Archived