Who goes back to Rochester first, second?

inkman

So it's all just a huge coincidence that the players fans call out the most like Novotny, Kotalik, Kalinin and Vanek all happen to be European? I don't think so.

Where are all the posts regarding Roy's tremendous drop in play this year?

Or

Brian Campbell disappearing after the All-Star game?

Or

Jason Pominville being soft because he doesn't score from the tough areas and plays a perimeter game?

How many times this year have I heard that Thomas Vanek is lazy? It's Ridiculous. The guy celebrates half of his goals by picking himself up off the ice and he gets called lazy? The kid is becoming the closest thing to Rick Vaive we've seen around here in a long time.

Kotalik and Novotny are two of the most physical players the Sabres have. But that gets ignored? Why?

I am sure none of this has anything to do with them all being European. :doh:

Not by me. I haven't liked Campbell's play since the break. Pommer has been inconsistant. Roy has picked back up, and has been constant on the PK. Kotalik and Kalinin have both been very good and horrible at times.

And Vanek..... I have not badmouthed him in any way, and think he's having a phenomenal 2nd year.

So don't generalize your statements, cause we don't all think in terms of prejudism in the way you do.

This is a good thread that got buried in all the real trade news/Eklund fantasy dreamworld trade rumors. After tonight's performance against the Leafs, I think Stafford and McArthur are right there with Paille in terms of the depth chart. IMO demotions would go like this:

1. Mancari

2. Kaleta (although I wish there was a way to keep him, he is a runaway train out there. The hit on McCabe was incredible tonight. Maybe take Mair's place next year?)

3. Ryan - tons of speed but can't seem to find the back of the net--unless it's our own.

4. McArthur

And that's it. Stafford stays, Paille too. Remember during the playoffs you can call up any number of players.

1) Mancari

2) Ryan---he just hasn't done much for me...

3) Kaleta---he is a rolling ball of butcher knives that carves up anything in his path...

4) MacArthur---this kid is showing why he was tearing up the AHL

5) Noone---how can u send Stafford back after the way he has been playing lately??

Jason Pominville being soft because he doesn't score from the tough areas and plays a perimeter game?

Kotalik and Novotny are two of the most physical players the Sabres have. But that gets ignored? Why?

Pominville didn't look too soft tonight as he cruised down the slot and outfought a 6'4" 226 lb. backchecker to score the first goal...

Novotny is no longer a Sabre... :nana:

Archived