Peters says BRING IT MCGRATTAN

Rick Vaive Horse Collar

Lets go back and look at the last two season. Most recent to least recent....

Nov 18, 2006 1pd 03:03 @ OTT BUF Andrew Peters

Comments: Right after the faceoff the two spot each other and decide to drop the gloves. They grab ahold of each other and McGrattan starts things off with a series of seven jersey-jabs. Peters returns fire with a right and McGrattan throws two more jersey-jabs before coming over the top with a right. They go back and forth with rights and McGrattan makes sure to add in a few jersey-jabs during the exchange. McGrattan throws two more rights that hit Peters' helmet and Peters comes back with one of his own, but the linesmen are right there to skate on in and break things up.

Voted winner: Draw (45.8%) - Voted rating: 5.0

Vote / Details

http://hockeyfights.com/players/52/fightcard/reg2007

Date Time For Against Opponent

Oct 08, 2005 3pd 07:56 @ OTT BUF Andrew Peters

Comments: After the Sens go up 4-0, Ruff sends Peters out, and immediately off of the faceoff he drops then with McGrattan. They square off, then stand at arm's length and whip rights back and forth, but for the most part, they do a good job getting out of the way. Peters then lands a solid shot that puts McGrattan to his knees, but he gets back up and keeps going. They go back and forth some more, with McGrattan possibly getting a good one in himself, and the linesmen decide to stop it. They exchange a word afterwards, seemingly to say "good fight".

Voted winner: Brian McGrattan (46.5%) - Voted rating: 6.5

Vote / Details

http://hockeyfights.com/players/52/fightcard/reg2006

Nov 02, 2005 1pd 03:14 OTT @ BUF Andrew Peters

Comments: They drop the gloves right off the faceoff after a Havlat goal. They have a nice square off, both fighters faking like they are going to throw the first punch. McGrattan lands a quick right as Peters grabs on. Peters comes back with a right of his own and both fighters exchange multiple right hands. McGrattan lands a right and then comes back with a couple of jersey-jabs as Peters throws some rights. McGrattan continues with the jersey-jabs and lands a right causing Peters to buckle up and land a quick jersey-jab and right combination. They exchange rights once again when Peters loses his balance and falls, dragging McGrattan to the ice with him. McGrattan landed one as they were falling.

Voted winner: Brian McGrattan (82.2%) - Voted rating: 6.7

Vote / Details

Feb 04, 2006 1pd 05:59 OTT @ BUF Andrew Peters

Comments: The puck is cleared from Buffalo's defensive end and these two drop the gloves and square off. They come together, each grabbing the other's jersey with the left. McGrattan starts off with about 4-5 jersey-jabs, a couple of them landing. The two then exchange a couple of rights. McGrattan mixes in a left hand while Peters sticks with the right. They start exchanging rights, each throwing in a left jersey-jab or two for good measure and both are landing some shots. Peters then lands a big right. He throws another that comes up short and McGrattan tosses his own right that doesn't make it while Peters misses with another right. McGrattan is still holding onto Peters with his left, but is now hunched over and he covers his face with his right hand. Peters stops throwing and signals for the linesmen to come in.

Voted winner: Andrew Peters (94.6%) - Voted rating: 7.5

Vote / Details

Apr 05, 2006 1pd 16:38 OTT @ BUF Andrew Peters

Comments: The two drop the gloves and square off at the blueline right when the puck is being played up ice. McGrattan grabs ahold of Peters and they hold each other at arms-length, exchanging a couple of jersey-jabs each. Peters throws three rights that hit McGrattan's helmet and McGrattan returns fire with a right that comes up short. McGrattan then throws two jersey-jabs and a right while Peters tries to lean away from the punches. Peters connects with two rights to the side of McGrattan's head before McGrattan throws a jersey-jab-right combination. They exchange jersey jabs, allowing McGrattan to throw a right that misses. They then throw two rights each, one of McGrattan's knocking Peters' helmet off. McGrattan throws another jersey-jab-right combination and the two go back and forth with a few long rights. They then tie each other up and stand there until the linesmen come in.

Voted winner: Draw (50.5%) - Voted rating: 5.9

Vote / Details

Is it neccessary for you to put these useless bunch of opinions in every post you make. Does Ottawa have ANY smart fans at all. You guys are a disgrace to your team and Country.

It is so stupid that all these Ottawa fans are invading this board. Such a waste of time for them, and for me for having to read their garbage. Honestly, you aren't going to change anyone's mind on this board, especially with weak and irrelevant homerism. Just get out of here, we're sick of you. Do something constructive instead of trolling on Sabres boards.

What's wrong with you guys? I'm clearly showing you as it is. Constantly you say stuff about how Peters f-ed up McGrattan the last time they met. I'm just showing you that the fights have been fairly even with McGrattan winning one more. I guess it hurts to be shown up?

I don't think I've said anything at all that's considered trolling. If anything you guys are doing it on your own board.

Is it neccessary for you to put these useless bunch of opinions in every post you make. Does Ottawa have ANY smart fans at all. You guys are a disgrace to your team and Country.

But it's necessary to talk post the same thing 10 times in an hour? I don't know about you, but I'm PRETTTTTY sure that I only posted this twice. AND I am PRETTTTY sure that I've just joined this forum. So, jokes on you bud.

It is so stupid that all these Ottawa fans are invading this board. Such a waste of time for them, and for me for having to read their garbage. Honestly, you aren't going to change anyone's mind on this board, especially with weak and irrelevant homerism. Just get out of here, we're sick of you. Do something constructive instead of trolling on Sabres boards.

LOL. Go look at the Ottawa boards, Sabres fans aren't so innocent themselves. If its a waste of your time, don't read it. It's that simple. You see that red "x" at the top right hand corner, use it.

How am I using homerism? Honestly, please tell me. Last time I check hockeyfights.com was the largest hockey fight community on the internet with the most variety of fans around the league. So please tell me how this is homerism.

Thank you for your precious time.

LOL. Go look at the Ottawa boards, Sabres fans aren't so innocent themselves. If its a waste of your time, don't read it. It's that simple. You see that red "x" at the top right hand corner, use it.

How am I using homerism? Honestly, please tell me. Last time I check hockeyfights.com was the largest hockey fight community on the internet with the most variety of fans around the league. So please tell me how this is homerism.

OK, way to become the thing you hate...you call out other Sabres "fans" for trolling Ottawa boards, yet you come here and troll and annoy this board? Interesting logic, or lack of.

As far as homerism, let's face it, you didn't join the board to discuss how good the Sabres are. Look at your posts, which I will continue to read for comedic purposes.

Finally, I didn't know hockeyfights.com was the official source of deciding who wins a fight. I've posted and argued on hockeyfights.com many times, and let me tell you, there are many, many morons on there so I don't know how much faith you can put in their opinions. The only thing I will say about McGrattan, besides the fact that I feel he has lost or had a draw with Peters in all of their meetings, he is a tough customer and he showed it tonight fighting Peters after that hit by Kaleta. He was really favoring his side after Kaleta hit him into the half boards, yet he still dropped the gloves, so props.

What's wrong with you guys? I'm clearly showing you as it is. Constantly you say stuff about how Peters f-ed up McGrattan the last time they met. I'm just showing you that the fights have been fairly even with McGrattan winning one more. I guess it hurts to be shown up?

I don't think I've said anything at all that's considered trolling. If anything you guys are doing it on your own board.

But it's necessary to talk post the same thing 10 times in an hour? I don't know about you, but I'm PRETTTTTY sure that I only posted this twice. AND I am PRETTTTY sure that I've just joined this forum. So, jokes on you bud.

Ok,Ok it's clear that you like us. My penis is a mouthful, and as one friend to another, do me a favor and give it a swallow. It doesn't mean your gay, it simply means you're a good friend to us all.

OK, way to become the thing you hate...you call out other Sabres "fans" for trolling Ottawa boards, yet you come here and troll and annoy this board? Interesting logic, or lack of.

There are Sabres fans from this exact board over there. Listen, I didn't come here spewing out racial comments or inappropriate language like they have. I didn't even come here and gloat about a win (signed up well before last nights game) and I didn't even come here and start harrasing you guys on "ottawa's so great, you guys suck, you're just jealous, etc etc etc". So maybe you should relook you comments before making some big assumptions like you're a hero.

As far as homerism, let's face it, you didn't join the board to discuss how good the Sabres are. Look at your posts, which I will continue to read for comedic purposes.

Show me them, if you really believe they are so "homeristic" as you call it.

Finally, I didn't know hockeyfights.com was the official source of deciding who wins a fight. I've posted and argued on hockeyfights.com many times, and let me tell you, there are many, many morons on there so I don't know how much faith you can put in their opinions.

I didn't say it was the official source, again, stop with putting words into my posts. I said that its the largest community for analyzing fights. Of course there's morons there, theres morons from all teams including the Sens and Sabres. But they fact is is that at least there is some unbiased votes going on. And rather than you and me arguing about a fight, we get an opinion from another fan, whether it be a Leafs fan, a Avs fan, or a Wings fan. Does it mean they are right? Hell no. But its something to go off of.

The only thing I will say about McGrattan, besides the fact that I feel he has lost or had a draw with Peters in all of their meetings, he is a tough customer and he showed it tonight fighting Peters after that hit by Kaleta. He was really favoring his side after Kaleta hit him into the half boards, yet he still dropped the gloves, so props.

I thought the tilt was pretty even as well. They both got a couple nice shots in, Peters got a huge one closer to the end, but the McGrattan finished the fight. I'd say it was closer to a draw then anything.

I noticed the hit on McGrattan as well. And I don't know if you've actually read my posts, but I've became a bit of a Kaleta fan when he was in the OHL. He's a great competitor and was easily a fan favorite with his team (and I was/am a fan of their rivals). He's a hard hitter, I'd compare him with the like of Phaneuf and even Neil. He hits to hurt, but for the most part keeps it clean. And I tell you I feared for possible injuries when I heard he was called up. He's definitely someone to keep in the system and hopefully he left some of his other habits in the O.

Ok,Ok it's clear that you like us. My penis is a mouthful, and as one friend to another, do me a favor and give it a swallow. It doesn't mean your gay, it simply means you're a good friend to us all.

I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I could say something, but I have a little more class than you my friend.

So maybe you should relook you comments before making some big assumptions like you're a hero.

Show me them, if you really believe they are so "homeristic" as you call it.

I didn't say it was the official source, again, stop with putting words into my posts.

Hahah I'm trying to act like a "hero"??? You don't see me going over to opposing teams' message boards and playing devil's advocate with everybody. That's what you're doing, and that's why you're a homer. Besides what you've said about Kaleta, all you've done is post things about how we're supposedly wrong and you are the voice of reason that puts us in our place, Neil is a clean player, etc etc etc. That's great if that's your opinion, but you come to a Sabres board and voice that kind of garbage and you're getting ripped for it, what do you expect? A warm hug? You're the one trying to be the "hero" here, defending the minority view on a team you know we all can't stand, and a player you know we really can't stand.

Also, I never said you said hockeyfights.com was the "official source," because that's how you ACTED. Read my post. You come out firing with these fight recaps from hockeyfights.com like it's supposed to prove something, when it doesn't. That's the problem with it. Just because the people may not be Sens or Sabres fans doesn't mean they are unbiased. I think Cam Janssen is an amazing fighter and I would be partial to him in a fight, but I'm not a Devil's fan.

Archived