impending suspensions???

Starkey

according to Sirius NHL Live, if and when suspensions are handed down, it is usually announced by 12:15 ET to allow time for callups/travel considerations....so far nothing..

Even if Peters is suspended, can he appeal? and resume playing til a hearing is held/? Just for protection purposes...when a head coach says "if the NHL doesn't take care of it, we'll have to" that makes me nervous given our injuries already and our star players left/

according to Sirius NHL Live, if and when suspensions are handed down, it is usually announced by 12:15 ET to allow time for callups/travel considerations....so far nothing..

Even if Peters is suspended, can he appeal? and resume playing til a hearing is held/? Just for protection purposes...when a head coach says "if the NHL doesn't take care of it, we'll have to" that makes me nervous given our injuries already and our star players left/

I doubt The Sens have the heart to back up such a claim.

I doubt The Sens have the heart to back up such a claim.

AGreed. like robiataile said this AM, after McGratton and Neil who they have left to matchup with if the game goes that way...Further assuming Peters is not suspended, he cancels McGratton and Mair cancels Neil. We still have Kaleta and Mancuri if needed. Ottawa should be more worried about 2 pts than evening the score!

AGreed. like robiataile said this AM, after McGratton and Neil who they have left to matchup with if the game goes that way...Further assuming Peters is not suspended, he cancels McGratton and Mair cancels Neil. We still have Kaleta and Mancuri if needed. Ottawa should be more worried about 2 pts than evening the score!

Mike Fisher and Schubert.

LOL ok brawlers for sure....i'll see your Fisher w/Kaleta and your Schubert w/ a non fighter like mancuri....dude they can't match up with us.... doesn't matter...i'll take the 2 pts just the same.

You don't even have to line up the Sabres brawlers. With Lydman, Hecht, Campbell, and Stafford all throwing down the gloves recently the Sabres have displayed a level of team toughness that will be hard to match.

Archived