Belfour/Roberts for Biron

Braedon

I've never really understood the talk of we need Marty for insurance. I mean the guy has no track record in the playoffs and when he had the starting job he use to take 10 or 12 games off before he would play like a starter. So with all this againest him we all say oo no don't trade him we need a 1b goalie incase. Yet when it comes to are prospects being are 8th or 9th defensemen or 13th 14th forward we say we need a playoff tested player back in that spot. Yet we are fine in forgeting the only time Biron has really ever played solid is when he is not the starter. I'm sorry but even thou Marty is a great guy, wonderful teammate, and a adequate backup; he is no starting goalie and he has never proven himself able to carry a team. So why keep him and his huge salary if we can get a experienced backup for cheaper and then grab some more depth elsewere

I miss toddkaz.

I'm totally with ya on that. Just think, if he was GM, Afinogenov, Roy, Briere, Drury, Biron, Kotalik, and Vanek would all be ex-sabres right now :death:

As far as the Roberts/Belfour for Marty trade, I wouldn't mind it...except you know its crap because Eklund said it...and Roberts has said THIS basically meaning we'd be stuck with him next year too.

Archived