This will sound crazy.

deluca67

I realize the rule is changed but i am sure it wasn't always that way.

Second after looking at some poeples posts, atleast mine are my own. Half you guys plagerize ESPN and TSN along with the print news. Shame on you

in the defense of those members who bring news to the rest of us sabres fans... AT LEAST its factual... oh and not to mention they credit it to the source as they should be....

again in laments terms

Key Facts from the above paragraph

Factual...

Credited...

Two things that your posts never have.

I am done here in this thread... goodbye.

Guest Guest_toddkaz

for you simpletons i will elaborate.

you copy what other people say without a source with stating it is your original thought.

Most people here are doing that.

Gee's I am used to people a little smarter sorry, I will explain it to you people a little more simple slower and in absolute full detail. ;)

Guest Guest_toddkaz

if you have no objection to plagerism in a social atmosphere then that is your poor morales. But hey I have seen mch worse then that in your country. Potatoe man

Guest Guest_toddkaz

if your asking me to go through peoples posts and match them u to what other sports writers say i am sure I have free time somewhere in my day.

if you have no objection to plagerism in a social atmosphere then that is your poor morales. But hey I have seen mch worse then that in your country. Potatoe man

Well since there is no proof of your accusation, I don't know why I am either bothering to answer you, but:

I like to hear a source of something generally, especially if someone says something I have a hard time believing. This doesn't mean I want people to start posting with footnotes and a bibliography.

I realize the rule is changed but i am sure it wasn't always that way.

Second after looking at some poeples posts, atleast mine are my own.  Half you guys plagerize ESPN and TSN along with the print news.  Shame on you

Todd,

You are right. The rule wasn't ALWAYS that way. It didn't exist until 1934. The shooter couldn't skate with the puck until 1938.

There is a reason they call it a "Penalty SHOT". If they wanted to allow rebounds it would be a "Penalty ShotS" (plural, not singular like the word SHOT).

if your asking me to go through peoples posts and match them u to what other sports writers say i am sure I have free time somewhere in my day.

Finally someone making sense. From this point forward, no one shall have the same thought as another person, whether paraphrasing, generalizing or just plain ripping off. I think that sums it up. Could we get this added to the Constitution or the Ten Commandments? :rolleyes:

Archived