you know what STILL chaps my ass?!

blugold43

...hearing a bunch of a-hole dallas fans yelling "STUUUUUUU" after a stu barnes goal.

i just saw him plunk home a rebound and it reminded me that i still hate that trade.

ok...i need to post my unrelenting disgust that we traded stu for a what has amounted to a bag of pucks about 3-4 times a year....i should be good until mid-april. thank you for your indulgence.

...hearing a bunch of a-hole dallas fans yelling "STUUUUUUU" after a stu barnes goal.

i just saw him plunk home a rebound and it reminded me that i still hate that trade.

ok...i need to post my unrelenting disgust that we traded stu for a what has amounted to a bag of pucks about 3-4 times a year....i should be good until mid-april. thank you for your indulgence.

Hey, man, we got some production out of that deal....remember, we got Michael Ryan and last time I checked, he scored us a goal...of course it was in our own net :death:

Hey, man, we got some production out of that deal....remember, we got Michael Ryan...

...and don't forget Branislav Fabry, who just moved into Artem Kryukov land. :(

After a decent showing in the Sabres and Amerks (AHL) 2005 training camps, Fabry elected to return to Europe where he played in a lower-level Slovakian league. The move has caused him a to fade as a prospect, so 2006-07 represents perhaps his last chance to make an impression with the Sabres front office.

Archived