Sabres Playoff Ticket Prices

Taro T

Assuming you can get your hands on them (which is a very iffy proposition right now), the Sabres have announced box office pricing for the 1st 2 rounds.

200's, 100 Rinkside, 100 Preferred - $220

100 Level II - $180

100 Level III - $150

100 Level IV - $135

300 Level I - $115

300 Level II - $95

300 LevelS III & IV - $75

If TO were to squeeze into the dance in some bizarro world, their faithful would feel right at home. :lol:

But I don't think they need to worry about it. ;)

Assuming you can get your hands on them (which is a very iffy proposition right now), the Sabres have announced box office pricing for the 1st 2 rounds.

200's, 100 Rinkside, 100 Preferred - $220

100 Level II - $180

100 Level III - $150

100 Level IV - $135

300 Level I - $115

300 Level II - $95

300 LevelS III & IV - $75

If TO were to squeeze into the dance in some bizarro world, their faithful would feel right at home. :lol:

But I don't think they need to worry about it. ;)

I received my mini-pack holder playoff ticket order form yesterday -- $2 discount per ticket BUT I need to commit to all 8 first and second round games! Not a cheap prospect. Anyone interested in splitting with me? I was only planning on going to one game/round...feel free to send me a PM if interested

I received my mini-pack holder playoff ticket order form yesterday -- $2 discount per ticket BUT I need to commit to all 8 first and second round games! Not a cheap prospect. Anyone interested in splitting with me? I was only planning on going to one game/round...feel free to send me a PM if interested

Where are your seats?

Rayzor32, when did you get the minipack holder info? I have yet to receive anything. Was it via postal mail?

Archived