Lids authentic logo hats back in stock!

fushetti

That's the hat I never could get to fit. It's not mis-sized, I don't think. I guess I forgot to consider The Baldness Factor.

Anyway, it's a medium, and if anyone wants it, I will gladly send it along. After washing of course, unless you want my man musk on it. I know some of you guys are into receiving soiled garments from other men on the Internet :)

Seriously, PM me if you want it.

I received mine yesterday. I'm a tad bit annoyed they stitched 1971 on the back of the caps. Last I checked, the Sabres were started back in 1970.

It is a sweet hat. I just wish someone checked facts at lids.com.

Same here...

I ordered it online early Thurs. morning and it got here on Sat... Not too far to go, came from Indy (about 2.5 hours away) via the USPS!

Very nice, thanks for the heads up and thread.

On the 1971 thingy... It would be the 1970-1971 season? A tad annoying... Did the Sabres "tweek" the logo in 1971... Or is that thee orig... Might be a slight difference??? WHich I don't think! <_< <_<

See... I just don't understand how anyone can slack the USPS!

They are working their butt off this holiday season!

Good job USPS!

And I thought I would barely have it time to catch the Sabres v. 'Hawks game at the United Center on the 10th!

Cool! I even opened it up before 12-25...

That's the hat I never could get to fit. It's not mis-sized, I don't think. I guess I forgot to consider The Baldness Factor.

Anyway, it's a medium, and if anyone wants it, I will gladly send it along. After washing of course, unless you want my man musk on it. I know some of you guys are into receiving soiled garments from other men on the Internet :)

Seriously, PM me if you want it.

I ordered an extra large... The web site gives you hat size reference v. size rating... A med would seem WAY small for the average adult?

Do you have a pea size head? :nana: :nana:

The hat stretches some too... The web site will convert inches of head size to hat size to size rating...

Totally order up... My head size is something like 23 5/8"... I think that is a 71/2 or so hat size?

I got a big head... :D But it is well below the "8" which is listed as the highest hat size...

All adults should go at least Large or XL...

Archived