Postgame "show" on youtube

PASabreFan

I'm new to youtube and happened upon this:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SorrowToSerenity

A young fan from Rochester offers his comments after the games. Pretty neat if you ask me. Some of us old fogies probably kept a little notebook about the Sabres or maybe recorded something onto a cassette, pretending to be Don Dussias (blast from the past). But this new technology opens up so many more possibilities. I've said it before -- the talent level of Sabre fans is really something. God bless the Internet!

I'm warning you though, this can be addictive. :)

Any other shows like this on youtube?

type that into the Youtube search engine, lol............. :beer:

But here you can thank me later............... :D

Is this like the old "pull my finger" trick? OK, I will click it. This better not be some fat guy with a bag of Tostidos, some lube and a gerbil.

Edit: That was hilarious. Of course. Actually that video very closely mirrored tonight's game. I believe Leroy was in goal for us at some point. :)

Is this like the old "pull my finger" trick? OK, I will click it. This better not be some fat guy with a bag of Tostidos, some lube and a gerbil.

Edit: That was hilarious. Of course. Actually that video very closely mirrored tonight's game. I believe Leroy was in goal for us at some point. :)

That video always cracks me up.............Did you catch the clan name, "Pals for Life", should have been "Nerds for life"................. :lol:

Archived