Another NHL Center Ice Question

Quickdraw

I might be way off here, but I think they usually offer a half-season package around February/March that inlcudes playoffs, and was around $99 I think.

That's true, it's usually around the half-way point...and they tease you with a one-week "Free-view" just like in the beginning of the year.

I know that with DTV, if you sign up for the half-year package, you're automatically renewed for the next season. So if you don't want the first half, you have to remember to cancel before the next season begins. Confused yet? <_<

what I would like to know is if Directv would alow me to trade my NFL sunday ticket for the NHL package....theyre getting their money either way, and I am sick of being PO-ed every sunday watching that pathetic excuse of an organization, the Bills

We are Buffalo fans, and we need to stick with BOTH of our teams or we become exactly what idiots like the Caniacs accuse us of being.

Is there a price break at all anywhere down the line for NHL Center Ice? In other words, do they lower the price once more and more games are played? $169 seems high at this point to pay for a season already two months old.

from my point of view NFL ST and center ICE are great deals, any game ya want to see for less than 200$ a year

Archived