Take a moment to enjoy this

wjag

Buffalo has scored 80 goals in 17 games for a 4.7 goals per game average

Buffalo has left only 3 points on the floor after 17 games amassing a league leading 31 points

Buffalo has gain six points off the HatedCanes this year and surrendered 0 including sweeping them in their house.

Buffalo scored 3 PPG last night and finished the game with an empty netter

Buffalo has picked up four points on idle Toronto and still has two games to play before they are equal in games played.

Buffalo has won 10 straight on the road and remains undefeated on the road for the season.

Buffalo's record is 15-1-1 having won 10 one goal games.

Buffalo has fallen behind by two goals six times this season and has a 6-0 record in those games.

Buffalo has had four occurrence of three games in four nights and has responded with a 12-0 record.

Buffalo has left only 3 points on the floor after 17 games amassing a league leading 31 points

Buffalo has gain six points off the HatedCanes this year and surrendered 0 including sweeping them in their house.

Buffalo has picked up four points on idle Toronto and still has two games to play before they are equal in games played.

Buffalo has won 10 straight on the road and remains undefeated on the road for the season.

Buffalo has fallen behind by two goals six times this season and has a 6-0 record in those games.

Buffalo has had four occurrence of three games in four nights and has responded with a 12-0 record.

Unfortunately the canes got 1 point from us for opening game shootout. But all your other facts are Right On!!!!!!

Actually, Buffalo has fallen behind by 2 or more goals in 7 games, they lost to Toronto 4-1. :(

Actually, Buffalo has fallen behind by 2 or more goals in 7 games, they lost to Toronto 4-1. :(

You are right as was the other poster. I have heard them say this during several telecasts and didn't think through the obvious problem with the Leafs game. I think it should read they are 6-0 in games when they have fallen behind by as many as two goals.

Also as the other poster pointed out, I forgot the Sabres won the first game of the year by shootout over the hatedCanes giving them a point and making the Sabres record so far 3-0 with five of six possible points.

You are right as was the other poster. I have heard them say this during several telecasts and didn't think through the obvious problem with the Leafs game. I think it should read they are 6-0 in games when they have fallen behind by as many as two goals.

Also as the other poster pointed out, I forgot the Sabres won the first game of the year by shootout over the hatedCanes giving them a point and making the Sabres record so far 3-0 with five of six possible points.

3-0 with 6/6 possible points. A win is a win, shootout or not. 2 pts.

I did a little math today - we are almost at the quarter-pole of the season, so I extrapolated the number of points we would finish the season with IF the Sabres continue on the same tack. By season's end, we would have 149 points! (Well, actually 149.5, but can't count that fraction). That's crazy!

I did a little math today - we are almost at the quarter-pole of the season, so I extrapolated the number of points we would finish the season with IF the Sabres continue on the same tack. By season's end, we would have 149 points! (Well, actually 149.5, but can't count that fraction). That's crazy!

why not round up to 150!

Archived