OMG ! it's becoming painfull

envirojeff

Each commercial break is almost always a set of 3 commercials. My wife and I make a game out of it, and try to guess the upcoming combination. For example, as RJ is sending the game into a commercial break, this is us:

Me: "Beer, Dunkin, Veins"

Wife: "Veins, Running, Toyota Geek"

Fortunately, we actually watch most games on the DVR, so we don't have to subject ourselves...but for those times when we don't have that luxury, our "game" is the only way to keep our sanity :lol:

The whole tv situation is getting out of control. MSG blames Time Warner and Time Warner blames MSG.

Someone needs to fix this seriously. How is it in the year 2006 we get a Knicks pre-game show on Time Warner MSG Rochester in the first period!!!

Anyone who listened to WGR this morning heard many many people complain, majority of the whiner line was about the time warner/msg problems.

Time Warner Cable Buffalo apologizes to customers for two commercial breaks that aired in error during last evening's (November 13th) Buffalo Sabres game, televised on the MSG Network. While configuring and upgrading equipment relative to the company's Adelphia transition, a hardware error occurred. The problem was promptly corrected and subsequent breaks aired as scheduled.

Who the hell updates equipment during a live broadcast?

Archived