Very nice to see

DR HOLLIDAY

Before last nights game, both the Canadian and American national anthems were sung with respect to Rememberance Day/Veterans Day.............It was a nice touch by the Sabres......... :thumbsup:

Yes, it was great to honor the veterans/armed forces BUT...both anthems are sung at every home Sabres game and have been since day one. (a tribute to the long, peaceful co-existence of our two countries and the longest undefended border in the world) If there has ever been a Sabres home game where only the US anthem has been sung, I am not personally aware of it.

Yes, it was great to honor the veterans/armed forces BUT...both anthems are sung at every home Sabres game and have been since day one. (a tribute to the long, peaceful co-existence of our two countries and the longest undefended border in the world) If there has ever been a Sabres home game where only the US anthem has been sung, I am not personally aware of it.

On a side note, I starting liking the Sabres when I was five years old and because of the amount of games they had on WGRZ and the anthems I thought Buffalo was a Canadian team............... :D

Archived