As part of a Sportscenter referendum

SCSabresFan!

I am torn, because both the Sabres uniforms and the BCS are all about money, and nothing else.

That said, I voted for the Sabres uniforms, just because I think it's more likely that we see those change before we see a playoff system in CFB...

I haven't gone there, but how about ESPN?

Sick of turning it on and seeing poker, sumo wrestling, paintball, etc.

Hah well said. Sometimes they have spelling bees on too. I am just sick of the fact that ESPN reports football 365 days a year as if it is the most important vital information in the entire world. Of course Versus is even worse with its "National barbeque championships"...that is the biggest joke ever

Hah well said. Sometimes they have spelling bees on too. I am just sick of the fact that ESPN reports football 365 days a year as if it is the most important vital information in the entire world. Of course Versus is even worse with its "National barbeque championships"...that is the biggest joke ever

Things to eliminate from ESPN broadcasts, forever:

1. Dog Shows

2. Rodeo

3. Cheerleader competitions

4. "Wide Right" highlights

Can we eliminate "BOO - YEAH" and similar such phrases from Sportscenter. They caused me to give up ESPN for anything but live game action long ago!

Do what I do, I have eliminated SportsCenter... I'm not interested in the NBA and Baseball and that is all they care about outside of football season.

Can we eliminate "BOO - YEAH" and similar such phrases from Sportscenter. They caused me to give up ESPN for anything but live game action long ago!

I'm with you. Eliminating phrases such as "boo-ya" would be cooler than the other side of the pillow! Fo'Shizzle!

Archived