Vintage 3rds at Laux Galleria!!!

Braedon

You can pre-order the 3rds at Laux at the Galleria Mall. They're the Replicas. They have Miller, Max, Briere, Drury...and that's all I remember. $149.99, they'll be in in a week to week and a half. Here they come baby!!!!

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!

You can pre-order the 3rds at Laux at the Galleria Mall. They're the Replicas. They have Miller, Max, Briere, Drury...and that's all I remember. $149.99, they'll be in in a week to week and a half. Here they come baby!!!!

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!

I'd like a Tallinder since he's signed for 4 years. If I knew without a doubt we'd re-sign Drury, he'd be my pick.

OTOH, by January JCPenny will have them and they'll be less than $150.

I'd like a Tallinder since he's signed for 4 years. If I knew without a doubt we'd re-sign Drury, he'd be my pick.

OTOH, by January JCPenny will have them and they'll be less than $150.

JCPenny eh??? really... i got a sabres button down shirt from there... its actually really nice... one of the only real nice things they had... they also had a nice sweatshirt but nothing overly impressive... please do keep us updated... as i do go down to buffalo to go shopping every once in a while.

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!

That is nice that they'll be readily available, although Laux does seem to be taking full advantage of the law of supply and demand <_<

I got my brand new LaLaLa replica on EBay for about $70.

JCPenny eh??? really... i got a sabres button down shirt from there... its actually really nice... one of the only real nice things they had... they also had a nice sweatshirt but nothing overly impressive... please do keep us updated... as i do go down to buffalo to go shopping every once in a while.

JCPenney has always had a great selection of Sabres uniforms over the past 10 years. Plus they're always having huge sales. I got my Hasek black jersey there for pretty cheap years ago.

I wandered around the mall during the Buffalo blackout this past weekend and JCP already had t-shirts, jackets, and blankets with the new logo. They won't be the first to get the new jerseys but they'll have them for Christmas.

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!

Awesome News! Thanks for the info! I may have one to wear on November 13th! Yee haaa!

Archived