Now Launching: SabreSpace.com !!!!

SDS

One more quick question - on the main page of SabreSpace.com, I am getting a big block of white space in the middle of The Sabres Report. IS there supposed to be something there, has something not been installed yet, etc., or is my Adblock extension hiding something from me?

The empty space shows up between the "Sabres vs. Canadiens" [8:58 am] and the "Condors get back on ice" [5:29 am] entries...

One more quick question - on the main page of SabreSpace.com, I am getting a big block of white space in the middle of The Sabres Report. IS there supposed to be something there, has something not been installed yet, etc., or is my Adblock extension hiding something from me?

The empty space shows up between the "Sabres vs. Canadiens" [8:58 am] and the "Condors get back on ice" [5:29 am] entries...

those are the ads that pay for the site... :(

those are the ads that pay for the site... :(

Its weird, though - usually when Adblock Plus blocks something, it shows a little tab in the blank spot that says "Adblock."

EDIT: Never mind - I disabled it for SabreSpace.com, so now the ads are showing up. Don't want you guys to lose revenue on my account...

BTW - I LOVE the Tab Icon feature in FireFox - for most of my bookmarks, I'll add an icon if the site doesn't have one set up (using the FavIcon Picker extension)

Great site SDS!

I really like the white, red, and blue Stadium Wall logo to click on in 2 Bills Drive to get to the message board... it puts the message board front and center, letting people know it is the heart of the site.

Is there an equivilent on this site? or do I have to hunt through the menus to find the message board?

Great job,

Jeff

Great site SDS!

I really like the white, red, and blue Stadium Wall logo to click on in 2 Bills Drive to get to the message board... it puts the message board front and center, letting people know it is the heart of the site.

Is there an equivilent on this site? or do I have to hunt through the menus to find the message board?

Great job,

Jeff

right now, it is either the menus, the footer, or the "Harbor Club 300" graphic.

Archived