Just Got Back From The Sabres Store

CallawaySabres

Oh my goodness, I have never seen so much crap in a store that could have had so much potential. I was ready to open up the wallet and get some great stuff but the problem is that they don't even have anything.

Who is running the marketing side??!!! I walked out of their with a sabres glass (original logo) and a winter hat (original logo). I was hoping to at least see what the new jersey looked like (close up) and they did not even have one. The t-shirts all looked like they were made by the guy who invented zubas and the hats were not much better. I can't stand the backings new era has on the back of the hat. Either velcro or fitted would be great but nothing.

Oh well, thank goodness for the Perreault jersey.....

The only thing we can do is hope people have enough sense to buy original logo stuff only, and that the slug will eventually go the way of Zubaz, acid washed jeans, pet rocks, disco, parachute pants, Members Only jackets, The Macarena, Furby, fanny packs and 8-track tapes. (Apologies to anyone I offended if you miss those things or still have them/use them...)

So you hate the idea of a new thread about the Sabres Store/New logo so much that you took the time to find four other related threads, and link those into a post in this thread? Wouldn't it have been a better use of your time to just hit the "Back" button and be on your merry way?

Archived