Proud Dad

Screamin'Weasel

Just an off topic post to boast about my daughter.

She is 13 and just started high school this year. She loves anime and she is an extremely talented artist. She does most of her work on the computer using Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint Shop Pro and her trusty tablet. I am thoroughly amazed by the things she is able to do especially as she is 100% self-taught. She is taking her first course in Media Arts this year as a freshman in high school.

Here is a sampling of her art work:

Self Portrait

Edgar Allen Poe's Red Death

Misc. 01

Misc. 02

Misc. 03

Misc. 04

Misc. 05

Misc. 06

Misc. 07

Misc. 08

Misc. 09

Misc. 10

She also won a Western New York poster contest for the ProjecTruth organization and had her poster professionally reproduced and hung up all around Western New York. This was made early this year while she was still in 8th grade. Page two of the link was the high school winner, a senior from St. Joe's.

ProjecTruth Poster

Lastly, she is trying her hand at making AMV's (anime music videos). This is her very first attempt at this:

AMV

I am very proud of her talents and just wanted to share, as any proud dad would :)

Feel free to leave comments here as I told her most of you would at least take a look at her stuff if I posted here.

Oh, and she is a Sabre fan too.

Be careful.

I just saw PaSabreFan & Inkman on 'DateLine' last Friday. Something about online predators. :rolleyes:

Sorry. I couldn't help my self. You know what they say. "You can take the man out of the A-hole but you can't take the A-hole out of the man. :blink:

:angry: :P

Archived