Hope Everyone Is Having A Good Summer

bob_sauve28

MY summer is pretty sweet now that I have a new job for tickets.com

I walked on the floor of the Arena yesterday, pretty sweet to look up into the stands when it was empty....

Doesn't look as big when you down on the ice

MY summer is pretty sweet now that I have a new job for tickets.com

I walked on the floor of the Arena yesterday, pretty sweet to look up into the stands when it was empty....

Doesn't look as big when you down on the ice

Ticket.com? The must have seen you coming when they gave you the job. I'm sure they are going to get atleast half of your salary back through ticket sales for Sabres games

Not a bad summer here so far - I no longer have to watch the news in Orlando hype every freakin' rain storm in the Atlantic Ocean as the coming of the next Hurricane Andrew...and when I walk outside, I don't instantly turn into "Sweaty Guy." I enjoy sleeping with the windows open, and not having to run my A/C constantly... :)

Ticket.com? The must have seen you coming when they gave you the job. I'm sure they are going to get atleast half of your salary back through ticket sales for Sabres games

I'm not spending a dime....

They have a suite woooo

well that is if I'm not working at the arena during the game.... but when I'm done I can go watch

Not a bad summer here so far - I no longer have to watch the news in Orlando hype every freakin' rain storm in the Atlantic Ocean as the coming of the next Hurricane Andrew...and when I walk outside, I don't instantly turn into "Sweaty Guy." I enjoy sleeping with the windows open, and not having to run my A/C constantly... :)

God, I hate air conditioning! Never got use to it

I'm not spending a dime....

They have a suite woooo

well that is if I'm not working at the arena during the game.... but when I'm done I can go watch

How we gonna see you an MSG with the cup if you are in a stinking suite?

I don't think this sounds good for the El Crusho image.

Are you going to turn into El Suito?

Archived