Center Ice Logo...

elcrusho

So who got on the kiss cam on the jumbotron besides me during the playoffs...

That was cool, my wife was pissed because we never got on it, and then finally Game 3 round 2 haha

I was at that game and saw that, you should have looked at the wife and kissed the cup instead, It would have been a couple nights in the doghouse, and maybe a long walk home, but it would have been a classic memory played over and over again in the arena

You got drunk during a playoff game? Hmmm, that might just be the test of whether you're a true fan. After is allowed. During? I will defer to my fellow arbiters of fandom.

Edit: OK, I sense I am about to get in trouble again for being a self-righteous jerk. I won't be a weasel and bail myself out by deleting my comments. But let me clarify. Having thought about it, I doubt elcrusho was really drunk. Maybe a little beer buzz. My immediate thought when I read his post was of the stumblebums who fall up the aisles at Bills games and ralph (haha) on other people. They are not fans. They will not be able to tell you later that they remember the Bills defense wilting in the fourth quarter again. I don't by any means consider elcrusho one of "those" guys. I think he's a great fan. So maybe instead of focusing the question on him, I should have asked in general if people who get drunk at sporting events are really fans. Or maybe I never should have written anything. :) Am I now in more trouble? Oh well. Let the posts fall where they may.

Archived