Panthers Show Interest in Biron

IKnowPhysics

Precisely. There's no fact on this message board, only opinion.

My opinion says Biron and a #3 draft pick would deomonstrate the Sabres interest in Bouwmeester and spark negotiations.

Some other guy's opinion says that a first round draft pick for 2007, a second round draft pick for 2007, a third round draft pick for 2007, a fourth round draft pick for 2007, a fifth round draft pick for 2007, a sixth round draft pick for 2007, a seventh round draft pick for 2007, a first round draft pick for 2008, a second round draft pick for 2008, a third round draft pick for 2008, a fourth round draft pick for 2008, a fifth round draft pick for 2008, a sixth round draft pick for 2008, a seventh round draft pick for 2008, a first round draft pick for 2009, a second round draft pick for 2009, a third round draft pick for 2009, a fourth round draft pick for 2009, a fifth round draft pick for 2009, a sixth round draft pick for 2009, and a seventh round draft pick for 2009 in exchange for Jay Bouwmeester would not garner any interest.

I was being sarcastic about giving up 3 years of picks in case you couldn't tell, but thanks for taking the time to type it all out. Also, you stated that your idea for a trade was Biron plus a pick for Bouwmeester. You didn't say that was just an offer to start talks. If this was just an opener, let's here what you really believe it would take to get Jay B??

I've got a fact for ya ... ;)

if I was Keenan, Biron and a 3rd round pick for Bouwmeester would demonstrate to me that you have no REAL interest in making a deal, you are just posturing and insulting my intelligence. It would spark me to look elsewhere.

EXACTLY!

Archived