Don't worry be happy Sabres fans

Swedesessed

Ok I am back to admit something:

I was wrong. Dead wrong. Wrong about Darcy and wrong about the Sabres.

What a signing by the Sabres. Spacek is a great addition.

SDS I apologize for the way I acted and I know how good of a job you do on both this site and twobills.

Emotions get the best of me with the Sabres and I truly care about this team and I think I had a delayed reaction to Game 7 till July 1st and it boiled over.

It's all good - no worries!

I guess I'm one to just sit back and wait for the returns to come in and then make an assessment. This organization is still in transistion from one owner to this one, from the pre-lockout to the new NHL, from old TV contracts to new ones.... There is a lot in play here with only a smattering of details.

This team could be the greatest in history or we could be plunging into another dark era. There are signs of both. I just choose to be blissfully happy until the fog clears...

Finally Darcy did something, good pick up, things are starting to look brighter.

Although this was a good move, I too will wait until the season to start applauding Darcy because he still has ALOT of work ahead of him and one good move isn't going to take away from that.

But I would say this is definitly a good sign that just maybe I was wrong (which like I had said earlier I hoped would happen)

Excellent. Just for that, I'll buy you a Labatt's at our tailgate next spring outside HSBC before we host game 1 of the conference finals.

Archived