New Sabres Logo/Jersey

sabresfanintally

As a former Buffalo (Tonawanda) native and life long Buffalo sports now living in Florida (who would happily move back if only there were quality jobs in the region) everyone just needs to chill and get a life. I don't care what they wear as long as management puts a quality, hard working team on the ice. If they won the Stanley Cup wearing their jock straps I could care less...all I want for this town is a championship.

As a former Buffalo (Tonawanda) native and life long Buffalo sports now living in Florida (who would happily move back if only there were quality jobs in the region) everyone just needs to chill and get a life. I don't care what they wear as long as management puts a quality, hard working team on the ice. If they won the Stanley Cup wearing their jock straps I could care less...all I want for this town is a championship.

Well said!! I agree totally. It is about the team and winning the Cup, not the logo on the jersey. You got the Blue and Gold back and once the season gets underway, fans will get used to the new logo and accept it. I actually think it will look good on jerseys with the colors and am planning on buying a jersey next season.

It's true that at the end of the day the uniform may be considered a trivial problem when looking at what the team can actually accomplish but come on.....I think almost all of the fans on this board, including myself, DO care about what the new duds are going to look like. I know I was excited to finally go out and buy a new sabres jersey (I've been wearing a Rob Ray jersey I bought like 5 years ago) but now that is completely out of the question.

p.s. Why make an entirely new thread for this?

You better damn well know that i'll be buying a brand new jersey. You know, the mullet buffalo will look damn fine next to the stanley cup next year. As long as the team plays in Buffalo, i could care less if they put a picture of a mighty pack inducing diarrhea on the jersey. I still have my old blue and gold LaFontaine jersey, my goathead Hasek, and i'll have my navy blue/cornmeal Mullet Miller to add to the collection.

You better damn well know that i'll be buying a brand new jersey. You know, the mullet buffalo will look damn fine next to the stanley cup next year. As long as the team plays in Buffalo, i could care less if they put a picture of a mighty pack inducing diarrhea on the jersey. I still have my old blue and gold LaFontaine jersey, my goathead Hasek, and i'll have my navy blue/cornmeal Mullet Miller to add to the collection.

Well said. The logo should not be what matters!! Everyone needs to get over it and accept it.

Finally, a positive thread. Some of us don't want to go back to the original duds. That era has past. Some of us are happy to be rid of the red/black and back to a new scheme of blue & gold. I could care less about the logo. We'll all get used to it just like the goat head. Stop the ridiculous petitions and all that other nonsense and enjoy a new uniform. I'm happy to see the retro jersey's 10 times a year if that's a true rumor.

Finally, a positive thread. Some of us don't want to go back to the original duds. That era has past. Some of us are happy to be rid of the red/black and back to a new scheme of blue & gold. I could care less about the logo. We'll all get used to it just like the goat head. Stop the ridiculous petitions and all that other nonsense and enjoy a new uniform. I'm happy to see the retro jersey's 10 times a year if that's a true rumor.

I agree. There's too much negativity about the new logo / uniforms. Give it a chance!!

Well said. The logo should not be what matters!! Everyone needs to get over it and accept it.

Isn't that what the Republicans said to do after Bush got re-elected? Yeah, I still haven't gotten over that one either.

Whatever, I'll be buying an old blue and gold jersey.

Blue and Gold are the sabres colors. I dont understand why they ever changed that, very rarely do teams change entire color schemes and it is time to right the wrong that was commited under the regis regime. I honestly do not care what the logo looks like, as long as they are bue and gold.

Archived