Bandwagon no place for me

SCSabresFan!

Wait, isn't this what a lot of you guys have been saying for weeks?

i can't believe i'm going to go with the Bill O'Reilly fan on this one, but he's right. This is exactly what all of us have been saying - and most of the country - for the past few months. Good for this guy that he didn't suddenly wake up one morning and starting calling himself a "caniac."

I don't think the region as a whole could care, but those hard-core fans they developed earned my respect. That place was rockin' for Game 7 and I still could not get over tthe fact hat they stood the entire game...

i can't believe i'm going to go with the Bill O'Reilly fan on this one, but he's right. This is exactly what all of us have been saying - and most of the country - for the past few months. Good for this guy that he didn't suddenly wake up one morning and starting calling himself a "caniac."

I don't think the region as a whole could care, but those hard-core fans they developed earned my respect. That place was rockin' for Game 7 and I still could not get over tthe fact hat they stood the entire game...

Look at the article again. His main point is winning the Stanley Cup isn't an important milestone for North Carolina. His isn't a fan of the game, but at least give props to one of the oldest and best championship trophies in sports. To rank it under washing his car is pretty dumb.

The World Cup is a thousand times more important to the world, and most American sports fans don't respect it. I don't even know if there's an actual Cup. Do they carry and parade it around? I'm sure where I'm going with this, but I had a thought when this post started. It has evaporated.

The World Cup is a thousand times more important to the world, and most American sports fans don't respect it. I don't even know if there's an actual Cup. Do they carry and parade it around? I'm sure where I'm going with this, but I had a thought when this post started. It has evaporated.

Are you speaking in tougues again?

Archived