GAME THREAD

Seannie34

If they come out with fire, I'll truly believe they have become the hardest working team in hockey, again.

That's true - and man, that makes me proud. I love that nickname, and I'm glad the Sabres are starting play that way.

Scratching Pyatt ought to make a lot of folks happy. However, playing Campbell on the wing ??? Wow, what an interesting coaching move that was.

I didn't even notice Campbell up on the wing, but the Caps announcers did say that the Sabres dressed 11 forwards and 7 defensemen.

SSSSSSCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOO

Crap, didn't even get to finish......

Oh well, at least the power play worked.....

:D

Forgive me if RJ or Lorentz already said this (watching Caps' coverage guys), but you can't ask for a better response on the road than to come back and pop one of your own 22 seconds after giving up the first goal of the night.

Guest monkeygirl

Someone is going to have to step up this game because they aren't playing as hard as they should be. It's like when they used to play Atlanta and they would play down to their level but then play tough games against Ottawa and Toronto.

And their taking a few more penalties tonight it seems, and not getting good opportunities on the power play......I'd hate it if we lost this game.

And the Rochester fans need to make some noise....but they did get stuck with the Washington game, hehe.

Unfortunately, they look like the Sabres of old - no intensity, outworked, no thought of shooting, no power play, no flow. They are not even hitting, except for Grier.

Very disappointing effort against a mediocre team that is missing its best defenseman (Witt).

Lindy needs to kick some tush between the second and third periods. He, also, still needs to figure out that you cannot score without shooting, especially on the power play.

By the way, is there a crowd in the building? The effort is pretty bad; the sleeping masses in the arena are not helping.