My Only Request to the Sabres

PTS

Pay the guys what they deserve and bring them back. They have a job to finish. I've already heard people asking for Golisano to step up this off season to improve the team.

You can't improve this team any more. If this team was healthy, they would have ran away with the Cup. Bring everyone back and I mean everyone. The defensive depth will improve as Janik and Paetsch will be much better.

I don't want anyone else on this team and I don't want to lose anyone from this team.

We've already got all the tools we need, so lock up the shed.

Well...

Marty B won't be back. And Jay McKee, as much as I love having him on my team (and as much as I want him back) might not be worth the coin he'll demand on the FA market.

Max didn't show me a thing in the playoffs. Is he another Miro Satan? Does Vanek step up and make him expendable?

Janik and Paetsch might have earned themselves spots on the roster. What about Kalinin? Teppo might retire.

There's always going to be a bit of turnover, but the idea here is that they've built a team that can keep rolling over players over the long haul. Trust in the plan, it's a good one.

Uhhhhh, did you just say "tools to finish the job"? :)

I don't think the Sabres should shy away from adding a piece of the puzzle via trade or free agency.

I guess we can finally finish that debate about "The Plan" now. Maybe tomorrow. I have a feeling I will be having crow with my coffee in the morning.

JAY MCKEE MUST BE RESIGNED.

Archived