The first shift of the 06-07 season

PASabreFan

If that shift, right down to the final seconds buzzing around the Carolina net, wasn't one of the finest moments in our history, I'll be damned and go to Hell.

I honestly thought we could come back, and restoring that faith in a jaded Buffalo sports fan is the greatest gift this team could have given me.

Thank you Sabres!

I honestly thought we could come back, and restoring that faith in a jaded Buffalo sports fan is the greatest gift this team could have given me.

Thank you Sabres!

Oh, yes.

while we're passing out thank-yous: Thanks, PAFan, for the audio highlights, for the "this day in Sabres history" items, for the short story about Lindy at age 103 (which I read about 5 times and made my wife read), for your great posts all year and for caring about this team as much as I do.

you can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need.

Go Sabres.

Oh, yes.

while we're passing out thank-yous: Thanks, PAFan, for the audio highlights, for the "this day in Sabres history" items, for the short story about Lindy at age 103 (which I read about 5 times and made my wife read), for your great posts all year and for caring about this team as much as I do.

you can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need.

Go Sabres.

Definitely, thank you PAFan. Your efforts are greatly appreciated! You've done an outstanding job this season!

Archived