Seen this yet?

Orange Seats

yeah, Your right about him. He really F**** the image of the city. I just can't see why they love for him down here. It's like he's the Pope or something. And it's true what they say about him. He is as can be. I have a co-worker down in Hope Mills NC that know's a lot of the local policemen that found him in a parked car with another dude.

Anywho, Go Sabres. I will be leaving for the arena at 6 to get pumped to watch an underman team win game 7.

Do they A/V equiptment in the lockerroom? If the Sabres are having trouble hitting people after the 1st period, Ruff should just show this video.

No, this cannot be shown in the locker room, we will chance another injury.

Next we'll get a report of Lydman or Campbell getting a hernia or splitting there side from laughing too much. If that happens, expect Ruff out there playing defence.

I like how the camera loses him there for a second. He's skating at a child's pace and the cameraman allows him to leave the frame.

Now THAT'S some funny #@!#! Thanks for the laugh- that is exactly what it looks like. The camera man was probably turning to a buddy and saying- "crap, can you believe we've sunk to an all time low" before the technician tells him to "suck it up and get back on Clay." :lol:

Archived