Dudes, what the hell is going on????

sabre31_98

Lindy Ruff must be a genius. 1/3 of the hockey media is reporting that Jay has the flu and is taking IVs. 1/3 is reporting that he is out with a staph infection in his leg, and 1/3 is saying nothing! This is the best snow job I have ever seen from a sports team in the playoffs. I read the TSN article but can find no other sources to back that up. I have no idea what the hell is going on but what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall with the sabres right now...

this would be one elaborate lie. i doubt it's fiction. i hope it is, but i doubt it.

this team can re-write the NHL playoff history books if they pull out a road win, in game 7, without their top 4 dmen, and their best playmaking center.

Somewhere it said he was having Flu-like symptoms because of the leg infection. That would make some sense and at least link those two issues together.

In any event, I'm sure something is wrong with McKee otherwise you wouldn't hear anything from his agent, etc...

By the way, this is ONE game, One night. We only have to win this and then worry about whatever later. It's not going to be a 5 on 3 all night. We still have live bodies taking his place. Bodies that have played hockey their entire lives. As long as Miller shows up strong they can DO this.

Something just smells wrong about this whole thing. Lindy would normally only say "lower body injury" Maybe this is a disinformation campaign and Ruff's way to "have fun with it" and divert atttention from his young team, keep them loose. Maybe McKee will show up "incognito" wearing Groucho Marx glasses for the warm up skate. These guys will be laughing their off while Lindy manipulates the media. If so, and the Sabres come out flying and win....Ruff is coach of the millenium and a master propagandist.

Or maybe McKee is out with a staph infection.

Something just smells wrong about this whole thing. Lindy would normally only say "lower body injury" Maybe this is a disinformation campaign and Ruff's way to "have fun with it" and divert atttention from his young team, keep them loose. Maybe McKee will show up "incognito" wearing Groucho Marx glasses for the warm up skate. These guys will be laughing their off while Lindy manipulates the media. If so, and the Sabres come out flying and win....Ruff is coach of the millenium and a master propagandist.

Or maybe McKee is out with a staph infection.

WGR said in their 1pm update that McKee is out.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Because:

Appreciation:

Never give people anything they ask for until at least a

day has passed!

Experience shows that they only appreciate something

when they have had the opportunity of doubting whether they

will get it or not.

Another note, also:

To show the Flyers and their fans that it can be done!

:D :D

Because:

Appreciation:

Never give people anything they ask for until at least a

day has passed!

Experience shows that they only appreciate something

when they have had the opportunity of doubting whether they

will get it or not.

Another note, also:

To show the Flyers and their fans that it can be done!

:D :D

I like your optimism.

Archived