GAME THREAD

Corp000085

i wouldn't throw him in the fire in front of the home crowd... i don't know how the masses favour him... probably pretty well but if he gets burned its gonna be bad news for him i suppose. at least away... not as many people see it... he's not in the limelight.

i wouldn't throw him in the fire in front of the home crowd... i don't know how the masses favour him... probably pretty well but if he gets burned its gonna be bad news for him i suppose. at least away... not as many people see it... he's not in the limelight.

Agreed. As soon as he let's in the first goal, fans will be chanting "SIEVE, SIEVE!" They'll then start rooting for the Rangers to score more, make claims that the Sabres season is over, proclaim Rieger is the worse GM in NHL history, scream that Ruff should be fired and the Sabres should have moved somewhere else.

That will last until the Sabres score and win. Then we'll be talking about playoffs again. No one circles the bandwagon like a Buffalo fan.

My prediction: Sabres 5-3. Vanek gets his 1st, Connolly Kotalik and Hecht with a pair. Miller looks solid but lets in one softie. Lydman has his best game yet, Pyatt goes back to being soft but Mait and Gastaud hits everything that moves.