New here, whats up

Two or less

Hey guys, just wanted to say whats up. I'm new here, looks like a nice forum you guys got going. With Sabres.com getting worse and worse, i needed to find a new home, even though i post on 2 other forums, but i can't never get enough of hockey so i found this one tonight and joined.

Hey guys, just wanted to say whats up. I'm new here, looks like a nice forum you guys got going. With Sabres.com getting worse and worse, i needed to find a new home, even though i post on 2 other forums, but i can't never get enough of hockey so i found this one tonight and joined.

Welcome!

ahh a fellow sabres.comer! hello. good to have ya. sabres.com is alright, but this is better, by far!

DrunkenSabre WTF have you been up do man????

Remember when sabres.com dominated any forum on the planet? I think i lived on that forum. lol I dont post much, only to diss the forums, alot of people quit and left, but yeah, this is much better, this is the nicest sabres forum i've seen around!

I'm gonna send out this link to a few buddies, some who posted on sabres.com and hope they come here, we need eSabre here lol and Soup! lol

those were the days....

Thanks all. This place is definetly awsome. I love the outline. I wish avatars were a bit bigger and maybe added sigs but hey life isn't perfect. lol

But yeah, this is definetly a place to stay for me. I'll be calling this home for now!

btw, don't you guys think we need a off-topic section here too or no? Jus wondering no biggy either way.

Thanks all. This place is definetly awsome. I love the outline. I wish avatars were a bit bigger and maybe added sigs but hey life isn't perfect. lol

But yeah, this is definetly a place to stay for me. I'll be calling this home for now!

btw, don't you guys think we need a off-topic section here too or no? Jus wondering no biggy either way.

Welcome Briere.

My vote as far as off topic forums goes is no for now. Let's wait until there are more posts on the main forum. There are currently 2 side / sub forums that get 0 traffic.

DrunkenSabre WTF have you been up do man????

Remember when sabres.com dominated any forum on the planet? I think i lived on that forum. lol I dont post much, only to diss the forums, alot of people quit and left, but yeah, this is much better, this is the nicest sabres forum i've seen around!

I'm gonna send out this link to a few buddies, some who posted on sabres.com and hope they come here, we need eSabre here lol and Soup! lol

those were the days....

gaa drinking and being with my other half. dont like the new layout of sabres.com so much, tho i tru and use both. good to see u again dude. we do need eSabre and suchlike to come over to here.

I went to check out Sabres.com and their message board. It sucks, the posters are mindless and why does everyone hate Mike Grier?

it used to be like this message board, a good place to chat, but a bunch of knuckleheads took it over, started hating everyone without anything constructive. they do through phases of hating people, its grier now, biron before, noronen and regier before that.

What I don't understand is that they are banging on the guy for having 2 points after 8 games. He is what he is. A grinder that will be responsible in his own zone and create chances on the forecheck. I think one Drury and Hecht start hitting the back of the net the points will come.

Archived