Calling On Wednesday Nights Fans

CallawaySabres

I know that tomorrow night's faithful is going to be downright crazy as the boys make it back to home base. I went to the Ottawa game three and that was the loudest crowd I have ever been invlolved in!! Regardless of the outcome tomorrow night, I urge all the folks with Friday night tickets to light it up as well. There was a huge let down in game 4 against Ottawa and I think the team fed off of it.

Let's keep the guys fired up and grab these next two at home!!

I know that tomorrow night's faithful is going to be downright crazy as the boys make it back to home base. I went to the Ottawa game three and that was the loudest crowd I have ever been invlolved in!! Regardless of the outcome tomorrow night, I urge all the folks with Friday night tickets to light it up as well. There was a huge let down in game 4 against Ottawa and I think the team fed off of it.

I'd be surprised to see a Friday night crowd not get fired up.

I was at game three myself, that game was insane as far as crowd intensity, it was soo loud and if you noticed...(unlike last nights game) the game three ottawa series HSBC didn't clear out for a good five or so minutes after the ot winner was scored, last night soon after the horn sounds that arena is empty...goes to show even more which 'state(s)' want it more... we need the crowd to give the boys energy to run over carolina the next two days. Damn...add connolly to an intense crowd and possibly mair and carolina watch out...Sabre land lets start praying that connolly, numinnen, and/or mair can return be4 we return to carolina!!!

I'm sooooo Pumped for game three, Let's Go BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

Archived