Report from Blincos?

Two or less

Ahhh not so much. We did see some Sabres fans, but not the hundreds we were expecting.

The owner has a Hurricane Plate on the menu. Was the Garbage plate, but Nick Tahoe's got wind of it, called and threatened legal action. Too funny. They do have Beef-on-Weck's and decent wings.

Blincos was good....but the owners brother is a Canes fan....and he was from Niagara Falls!!

Its really not a Buffalo bar... theres some Buffalo stuff on the menu, but its a local sports and game bar for people down there. Our waiter was from Hamburg and was super cool. He was excited the Sabres won.

We were at Blinco's after the game for some weck and wings, but I was surprised that there weren't so many Sabres fans there.

some of us got stuck in traffic so long we gave up and decided for a post game tailgate. I wish the RBC would finally learn how to move traffic in and out of that place its a disaster unless ya are a VIP parker.

some of us got stuck in traffic so long we gave up and decided for a post game tailgate. I wish the RBC would finally learn how to move traffic in and out of that place its a disaster unless ya are a VIP parker.

I was in a normal lot and I was out of there in no more than 30 seconds. This was after waiting at least 20 min after the game to leave. I was marvelling at the time I got out of there.

Archived