Layoff Rust

wjag

Glad both teams had a chance to rest. I do believe in playoff rust and Anaheim had it last night. Oilers were so much better in sync last night.

Did you see the Roloson to Peca goal last night? Boy, you can't do it any better than that.

Roloson is a good goalie. He would have been a big star with the sabres had biron not shown up a few years ago.

On that note, i'm very glad that the sabres and hurricanes had about the same time off... It definitely levels the playing field.

Roloson is a good goalie. He would have been a big star with the sabres had biron not shown up a few years ago.

On that note, i'm very glad that the sabres and hurricanes had about the same time off... It definitely levels the playing field.

Yes, totally agreed. On a side note...It seems like forever since the sabres last played a game! I am all pre-game talked out and read all the articles one can handle and I'm just pumped for the puck to finally drop.

I also had an awesome dream last night...the sabres scored 3 times in the first period, Now I hope i saw the future, but i hardly believe it, but the more i thought about....naw. Can we just drop the puck?! lol

Let's Go BUFFALO!!!!!

On a side note, can anyone explain why Anaheim put the goalie back in the net with 40 some seconds left after Edmonton took a 3-1 lead? Isn't that quitting? It happens all the time. 4-1, 5-1, 6-1, who cares? Goals can come so fast and so furious.

Archived