Instead of the U-S-A chant ...

BetweenThePipes00

I don't think they're trying poke at anyone, I think they mean to be inspirational by reminding him of his sick cousin.

I think its a bad idea though... theres a difference between a guy reminding himself of an inspirational relative or getting perspective on life BEFORE the game when he puts his mask on... and during a game when he's trying to focus on the puck.

Let Ryan focus on the puck! He put Matt Man on his mask for personal reasons, leave it that way.

Cheer for his big saves and chant Mill-er after the game when he gets the W.

... during a game when he's trying to focus on the puck.

Let Ryan focus on the puck! He put Matt Man on his mask for personal reasons, leave it that way.

I agree, this was my argument to stop the USA thing already ... but it would AMAZING for that kid watching on TV to hear that once ...

I don't think they're trying poke at anyone, I think they mean to be inspirational by reminding him of his sick cousin.

I think its a bad idea though... theres a difference between a guy reminding himself of an inspirational relative or getting perspective on life BEFORE the game when he puts his mask on... and during a game when he's trying to focus on the puck.

Cheer for his big saves and chant Mill-er after the game when he gets the W.

Couldn't agree more... althought I think the intent to support is fine, it doesn't seem appropriate

Archived