Chicago Sports Bars

BuffalOhio

I have to go to Chicago on Memorial Day weekend. I'm taking my laptop so I can use my Slingbox, but does anyone know of any sports bars that have OLN?

Staying at the Renaissance North Shore, 933 SKOKIE BLVD, Northbrook, IL 60062

Stupid Chicago Trip! :angry:

My good friend owns a bar called Lincoln Station in Lincoln Park and when I lived there, I converted it to a Buffalo bar. It will be rockin' for the playoffs!!!!!! Great food, big screens and lots of Buff fans!!!!!!

Yeah, but do they get OLN?

My good friend owns a bar called Lincoln Station in Lincoln Park and when I lived there, I converted it to a Buffalo bar. It will be rockin' for the playoffs!!!!!! Great food, big screens and lots of Buff fans!!!!!!

Callaway - who are you (Josh)? I was there for the '99 playoff run, and can validate that the games are still being played there. Wings are pretty good for Chicago, too.

It's not very close to Northbrook, but Lincoln Station (on Lincoln Ave. in Chicago) is still be the place to watch Sabres games in Chicago (best wings in the city by far) ..plus lots of Sabes fans..if you're there Memorial Day weekend, there may be some old regulars from '99 making cameo appearances...

Hey "Buffalo Denny" -- I expect to see you at the Station when I'm in town!

Let's Go Buffalo!

Archived